Accomplished Sales Manager and Business Development Executive with over a decade of experience in sales strategy, sales training design, materials development, forecasting, consumer engagement, account management, online business visibility, and keen skills to analyze sales team needs with a proactive management and training style designed to produce results. Results-oriented team leader with diverse industry experience and the distinct ability to blend a consultative sales style with social media and marketing expertise in order to design and implement sales solutions for both start-up and established businesses.
- Internet Marketing & SEO
- Strategic Planning
- New Business Development
- New Product Launches
- Cost Reduction
- Website Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Campaign Development
Maximize Social Media | Sales Manager & Sales Team Trainer – 2011 to Present
Successfully cultivates, closes, and executes strategic, multi-platform social media, search engine optimization, and website consulting contracts with small and medium-sized businesses, while working in close collaboration with the management team to reach new customers and lead sales team success. Establishes strong client relationships based on building confidence through successful sales solutions. Initiates market branding initiatives, process improvements, and program leadership. Assesses internal sales team processes to design and deliver the strategies and materials necessary for sales executives to thrive. Aligns training progress with specific sales needs in order to drive positive outcomes.
Go For Your Dream Inc. | Online Business Consulting & Training – 2007 to Present
Spearheaded online business visibility with principles that boosted business and product development for clients. Identified revenue streams with online marketing campaigns. Enhanced brand awareness through consumer engagement and retention activities.
- Managed and mentored sales professionals to assist in achieving sales and performance goals.
- Organized foundational tools and techniques that inspired online business visibility and business growth.
- Directed training on sales techniques, social media, local SEO, and mobile marketing on product launches.
- Measured and tracked results utilizing analytics and web tracking tools in order to customize training.
- Launched website creation and blogging courses and founded three widely used training programs.
- Designed WordPress video training courses incorporating new products and services.
- Interviewed and analyzed sales, article marketing, e-mail marketing, copywriting, website development, video marketing, search engine optimization, social media, and mobile and local marketing experts.
- Designed and published materials detailing the front and back end of the business.
- Integrated proven social media strategies, marketing techniques, and sales best practices into published training materials designed to help sales and marketing professionals maximize their business results through a focus on lead generation and brand recognition.
Managing Partner – Sofas and Seats Factory Outlet, Inc. – 1997 to 2009
Established and led operations and strategic sales activity for three retail furniture stores. Served as managing partner, which included directing marketing campaign systems and sales activities for all aspects of the business. Drafted, designed and published training materials detailing the front and back end of the business. Processed custom orders. Supervised the store procurement process for merchandise. Scheduled personnel, merchandise deliveries, and back operations. Carried out all aspects of the purchase process.
Certified Professional Coach – Coaches Institute International – 2009
Contact Kimberly today at our local office at 502-931-2965, or outside the Louisville, KY area code at
(866) 825-1357 x-110 to schedule an appointment for a free online marketing analysis.